The EB-5 Regional Center Program sets aside 10,000 Green cards each year for foreigners who fund designated regional centers. In addition, the Regional Center Program is one of the most flexible immigrant initiatives in the world. Its attributes include:
- No English exam.
- No minimum education requirement.
- No specific employment or management experience requirement.
- No quota backlogs (there are multi-year backlogs for many employment and family-based green card categories, but there is no quota backlog for the EB-5 category).
- No sponsor needed (foreign individuals use their own personal funds and do not require sponsorship from either an employer or a family member).
- Funding can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activity.
- Individuals are not required to manage a business on a daily basis, enabling them to pursue other professional and personal ventures.
Please Contact Us for further information.